Eliminating Stress, Fear, and Self-Doubt for the Busy Professionals!
Individual sessions and group workshops to tap the power of your subconscious mind and healing power.
Failure / Success
This is our “WHAT IF” problem; WHAT IF:
- I’m not able to fully provide and deliver
- I don’t know what to do next
- I don’t have what it takes
- I get embarrassed and no one wants to work with me anymore
- no one cares about what I do
Find out how we can change these thought patterns into empowering growth!
Make these feelings better:
- Mind going blank
- Super busy mind
- Breathing patterns
- Bodily functions
- All eyes on me!
- Am I making sense?
- Talking voice
- Am I credible?
There are emotional and physical cues that we can use to change all of these for the better.
Saying NO (Tough Conversations)
We can avoid so many situations and opportunities because of these thought patterns:
- Will I be able to think of everything?
- What if I don’t know what to say?
- They’re gonna have something on me too.
- I don’t want to be the bad guy/girl.
- Will they like me anymore after this?
- My mind and body knows better than doing this.
We can break through all of these negative thought patterns and create a more comfortable honest communication.
Doctor Visits & Needles
- How you can get rid of it?
- How do you get in to a manageable leverage of this fear?
Reasons why we could be scared of taking tests:
- What if I’m not ready and I fail? I might just need to study more.
- I don’t want to look embarrassed.
- It’s just terrifying because it has always been.
We will figure out how this fear is lingering in your life and how we can remove it in the most efficient and healthy way.
You can conquer all of these:
- Anger -> Positive Flow
- Emotional Intelligence
- Stress -> Peace
- Mental Fog -> Clarity
- Doubt -> Acceptance
Sign up and commit to empowering yourself, eliminating your fears & doubts, and open up doors for a better life experience.
- How are my fears developed
- What can I do to start eliminating my fears
- Will this resonate with me
- Subconscious shifts
- Can I really accomplish what I want it to do
- Group support after the workshop
What do I love most about what I do?
What is the best reaction I’ve ever gotten from a customer?
What was the inspiration to start this practice?
What if I can't put into words what I want to work on?
Even when we can’t put into words how we want to move forward, we believe that the answer is already within us. There is a knowledge of how to move forward already growing in our subconscious; we just need to nurture that growth.
Sometimes that growth happens with emotional and spiritual coaching that we do together. Other times that involves actual physical actions that are needed. Those actions and growth can be as small as being aware of how you breathe, to as big as moving across the world, to whatever else your subconscious allows to surface.
That answer is there. Sometimes that answer is a complete layout of what we need to do to reach the goal. Sometimes that answer is a “Fork in the Road” option; allowing us the opportunity to test different paths and options to see which on is the best one for us. The process can be as quick or as long as it needs and we will find out how to most comfortably take this path.
How much will I remember?
It’s actually a common myth that we lose consciousness when Hypnotized. In fact, most everyone slips into a heightened state of awareness. Our senses becomes stronger, our emotions become more vivid, our thoughts become easier to mold, etc… We never lose consciousness.
One thing that sometimes happen, which is probably the culprit behind the myth that we lose consciousness is this: We work through a lot of stuff while in Hypnosis and it may take us some time to fully process and recall all of them. Just like when we have a busy day, we may not remember everything that happens right away. We’ll have to let our mind digest it, process it, and then gently recall all that has happened on that day. The same can be true with a session of Hypnosis.
Is this counseling?
Single Private Session60 minutes
- No commitments.
- Single session for Relaxation, Empowerment, or Self-Development.
- Best for individuals who are looking for maintenance sessions once in a while.
- Gauge how your mind, body, & spirit responds to this process.
3 Private Sessions20% Off ($120/Session)
- Time and attention dedicated to your individual needs
- Delve deeper in to your own personal story and growth
6 Sessions Package33% Off ($100/Session)
- Ideal for individuals looking for big shifts in their lives who wants to personally dissect their story together.
- We will walk through uncovering and removing each block and obstacles in your way.
- We will shift more emotional and spiritual strength into your grips so self-empowerment comes easier.
- We will find and pave a path for your life that is easiest to follow and in accordance to your life’s purpose.
Since 2004, I have worked with habit management, goal setting, sport enhancement, entertainers, stop smoking, weight management, fears, study skills, personal and professional development, adults, teens, and spiritual life journeys.
Start your journey in exploring the inner depths of your soul and life purpose through the tool we know as Hypnosis. Book your Hypnosis Sessions with our Hypnotist. Evolving with each session, we facilitate a process to delve into your mind and soul to open doors, remove obstacles, and move closer towards your full potential.
Hypnosis Motivation Institute
- Past-Life Regression
- Smoking Cessation
- Hypnosis for Childbirth
- Visual Imagery
- Pain and Perception
California Institute of the Healing Arts
- Behavioral Studies
- Wisdom Center Technologies